Keep building with Durisol, the alternative to brick and block and timber frame
Durisol is the safe, reliable alternative to traditional brick, block and timber-frame construction. It is designed to structural masonry code, not mass poured concrete. Its lead time is minimal, with stock available from our site in South Wales quickly and technical staff on hand to train you how to use it.
- Minimal lead times
- Quick and easy to construct
- Technical assistance on how to build.
- Exceeds Building Control requirements
- Acoustic performance to 63dB
- U values as low as 0.15
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A
- Not mass poured concrete
- Made from 80% recycled wood, treated not to rot or burn
- Waste recycling at every stage of the manufacturing process including site waste
- Fireproof at 1100 degrees Centigrade
- Breathability yet air tightness of around 3
- Low energy manufacture with low embedded energy
Durisol is a premium quality construction material that’s recycled, renewable, and energy efficient so not only is it readily available but it can also save you up to 30% compared to the cost of traditional brick and block masonry.
Durisol are pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at the Selfbuild & Renovating Show at The National Selfbuild & Renovation Centre, Swindon on the 29th – 31st January. See Durisol in action in the demonstration area and visit our stand 62B and speak to our technical experts about your future projects.