Visit Durisol at Futurebuild 2019
Durisol will be exhibiting at Futurebuild 2019 from 5 -7 March. You’ll be able to find us at Stand C71 in the Materials Hub.
Futurebuild 2019, formerly known as EcoBuild, is the number one destination to explore and tackle the biggest challenges impacting the built environment and beyond. The aim of Futurebuild is to champion true innovation and sustainability across the built environment by showcasing the latest innovations, products and materials and sharing unrivalled insights to help you tackle the biggest challenges facing the construction industry.
At the Durisol stand, we’ll have a team of experts on hand to answer your queries and show you our ICF product. If you have plans bring them along!
What else will you find at Futurebuild?
- Many new pavilions, feature builds and attractions including; the BEIS Innovation Zone, the City Walk, Made In Britain, Vision @ Futurebuild, ADE pavilion, mindful Materials pavilion, the Home of the Future by Tufeco, and the RIBA Stand designed by Gundry + Ducker.
- Over 500 hours of structured learning across three levels – all CPD accredited and completely free to attend.
- Top macro debates by the industry’s leaders and top academics. The 2019 theme is ‘Time For Action’ and sessions will be collaborative forums where you will develop plans for change and propose action for a more sustainable future.
- Case study driven seminars providing the latest thinking on the key themes of buildings, energy, interiors, materials, offsite, urban infrastructure, waste and the circular economy, and the future vision of London.
- Deep dive workshops providing in-depth knowledge by the industry’s leading partners and institutions, including BRE, Considerate Constructors Scheme, CITB and mindful Materials in the new Knowledge Forum.
Date: 5-7 March 2019
Venue: NEC, Birmingham B40 1NT
Visit Durisol: Stand C71
If you’d like to prearrange an appointment with us at Futurebuild 2019, please call us on 01495 249400.